2023-2024 Registration Information
1) Preschool registration is now open for September 2023.
2) All registrations will be done online through our website.
3) All children must be 3 on or before October 1, 2023.
4) If you have any questions please send an email to Bella Almanzar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-441-4800 Ext 1009.
5) Click here to access the registration forms.
2022-2023 Registration Information
1) There is no availability in our preschool program at this time. If you would like to place your child on our waiting list please send an email to email@example.com include your child's name, date of birth, bogota address, parents name and contact information. We will contact you if a space becomes available.
2) All children will be assigned to one of our preschool locations based on available openings.
2) The Bogota Preschool Program is for children ages 3 & 4. All children must be 3 years old on or before October 1, 2022. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3) Complete the online registration forms. For questions in regards to the registration process please contact the Bogota Board of Education at 201-441-4800 Ext 1009 or email Bella Almanzar at Balmanzar@bogotaboe.com
4) Click here to access the registration forms.
The Bogota Public School Preschool Program provides a safe, developmentally appropriate, nurturing environment that promotes physical development and health; social and emotional development; communication, language, and literacy; and cognition and knowledge of the world. The school district intends on eventually providing free, high-quality preschool education to all three and four year old students by working with existing high quality local preschool providers.
The Bogota Public School Preschool Program has a comprehensive approach to educating and enriching the whole child. Our program sets high standards for instruction, curriculum, safety, and continuous self-improvement. Our preschool enables children to make meaningful connections and affords ample opportunities for higher order thinking and problem solving. The program is responsive to children’s interests, culture, questions, and shared experiences within the natural environment.