Welcome to Kindergarten
with Mrs. Spector!
My name is Mrs. Spector and I am so excited to be teaching your child this year! We will be learning so many wonderful things and we will be very busy creating new friendships in our classroom. Your child will be busy learning and growing from the moment they walk into our classroom. Along with your support at home, your child will strive to be the best that they can be!
If you ever need to contact me, you can write me a note and place it in your child's folder or you can write me an email.
Some friendly reminders:
- School begins at 8:20. Dismissal is at 2:45.
- Pack a healthy morning snack every day.
- Complete the homework with your child Monday-Thursday (Phonics and Math).
- Return the folder on a daily basis.
- Review what we are learning in the classroom with your child.
- Read to your child every night!
- Monday- Music
- Tuesday- Art and Gym (wear gym uniform and sneakers)
- Wednesday- Media (return your library book)
- Thursday- Spanish
- Friday- Gym (wear gym uniform and sneakers)
Math- Topic 3: Numbers 6-10 - Tuesday November 20th
Lowercase Letter Test - Every Friday
Recognizing Lowercase Letters, Telling the Letter Sound, and Reading Sight Words- Throughout next week