With Mrs. Silletti
Welcome Back!Welcome to the wonderful world of KINDERGARTEN where children learn and grow!Kindergarten is an exciting year of introductions- a new school, new friends a new teacher, classroom routines and learning. I look forward to working with your child and helping him or her be successful in their learning and be proud of their accomplishments.The best ways to contact me is through your child's take-home folder or e-mail. I do check both on a daily basis, but if it is a message about a change in your child's pick up for that day, please call the office to make sure I receive the message. If you would like to e-mail me, please feel free to at anytime! My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Some friendly reminders:
- School begins at 8:20. Dismissal is at 2:45.
- Pack a healthy morning snack every day.
- Complete the homework with your child Monday-Thursday (Phonics and Math).
- Return the folder on a daily basis.
- Review what we are learning in the classroom with your child.
- Read to your child every night!