Naviance Family Connection for Students and Families:
Family Connection will allow you and your child to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process - Build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
- Research colleges - Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics.
- Sign up for college visits - Find out which colleges are visiting our school and sign up to attend those sessions.
- Resume Writing: Students are able to create a resume beginning in 9th grade to capture all of their achievements.
- Apply for Scholarships: Students are able to see a list of scholarships that are available both locally and nationally through the Scholarship list, National Scholarship Search, and through various links that are on the homepage.
- Explore learning styles: Students are asked to take a learning style inventory that helps both the student and staff know how your student learns best.
- Career Exploration: Students are able to take the Career Interest Profiler in order to find careers that can excel in and learn about the career and how to prepare to work in their chosen profession.
How To Register:
- When you go to the Family Connection Webpage, click “I Need to Register.”
- Then enter the registration code and follow the directions to complete registration.