Tabitha's Law requires Parent to Notify school of Child's absence
PLEASE CALL THE MAIN OFFICE IF YOUR CHILD WILL BE ABSENT FROM SCHOOL
CALL BEFORE 8:10 A.M.
****Attention Parents/Guardians of 5th Grade Students****
Students entering 6th grade in Fall of 2018 need a Physical Exam, Tdap Vaccine, and Meningitis Vaccine before September 1, 2018. Plan your doctor's visit now.
Parents, please keep your child home
if he/she does not feel well.
THE SCHOOL HAS SEEN AN INCREASE IN CHILDREN NOT FEELING WELL THAT COME TO SCHOOL RESULTING IN OTHER CHILDREN BECOMING ILL.
ALSO, REMEMBER TO WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF GERMS.
Some of the reasons to keep your child home are.....
1. Illness during the night.
2. Fever of 100 degrees or more.
3. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and/or complaints of a severe headache.
4. Symptoms of communicable disease, such as sore throat, swollen glands, “red” eyes, discharge from nose or eyes, severe cough or rash on body.
5. If a child requires antibiotics for strept. throat or any other reason, they must be on antibiotics for 24 hours before they may return to school with a doctor’s note.
6. Absences of three consecutive days or more require a physician's note to return to school
**Please help us to maintain Peanut-free classrooms for those students with a Peanut/Tree Nut allergy.
**Please send healthy snacks and lunches.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school nurse