The following Sports Pre-Participation Physical Packet MUST be completed in whole EACH school year to participate in a sport. Physicals MUST be conducted by a healthcare provider who: 1) is a licensed physician, advanced practitioner nurse, or physician's assistant; and 2) completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module.
*** Please note: If a student-athlete has a previous physical examination on file within the last 365 days, the following forms MUST be completed EACH sports season:
Other individual forms of Sports Pre-Participation Physical that MUST be completed EACH school year:
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes Pamphlet and Sign-Off Form
- Sport-Related Concussion and Head Injury Fact Sheet and Acknowledgement Form
- Opioid Use and Misuse Educational Fact Sheet
- Use and Misuse of Opioid Drugs Sign-Off Sheet
- NJSIAA Steroid Testing Policy
- NJSIAA Steroid Testing Policy Consent to Random Testing Form
- Opioid Education Video Memo and Acknowledgment Form
- Health History Form
- PPE Physical Examination Form
To view the Opioid Education Video, please click HERE.
Student-athletes will be restricted from sports participation (practices, games, and scrimmages) until ALL forms are on file or returned to the athletic trainer or nurse. Any changes in an athlete's medical history or ability to participate in physical activity MUST be reported to the athletic trainer or nurse immediately.
If you have any questions about physical forms, please feel free to contact Ms. Monika, the athletic trainer, via e-mail at email@example.com.
Local Urgent Care Offices
25 East Salem StreetHackensack, NJ
1116 43rd StreetNorth Bergen, NJ 07047
197 South Van Brunt StreetEnglewood, NJ